Pages

Thursday, January 02, 2014

Day 1, 30 Paintings in 30 Days

Happy New Year! 

It's been ages since I last posted anything here and, in fact, this was closed down for what I thought would be forever. Instead, I've erased the history and resurrected it, mainly because I needed a place to post thirty paintings in the next thirty days, and blog about it. I've joined a challenge and I actually completed my first painting on schedule. It's just a small thing - 6 x 9" or so. For lack of a better name, I'm calling it Three and Six (there are three balloons and six trees).  

Click here to purchase: "Three and Six" - $60
I see there are still 29 followers, but maybe you've all given up on me by now. That's o.k. This will serve as a place for me to share my work, and babble on a bit. It's late and I don't have a whole lot to say tonight, but I'll go ahead and share my work and we'll see what pops into my brain tomorrow. 

I'm doing this thanks to artist, Leslie Saeta. I don't know her and she doesn't know me. My friend Vicky Knowles directed me to her blog, so thanks Vicky! Click HERE to see all the inspired work for the month of January - there will be a new blog post daily that we all share our paintings on. There will be links to see works from previous days, as they pass.

Here's to the beginning of a great year - fingers crossed.






No comments: